BizWorld UAE Summer 2017 Kids Entrepreneurship Workshop- July & August
Let your child’s inner entrepreneur shine this summer!
Our experiential workshop teaches kids the basics of starting and running their own business, covering everything from how to create a business plan to marketing and selling their products.
During the 5-day workshop, kids go through:
– 1st day: Business basics and vocabulary, how to apply for jobs, creating teams, and an introduction to finance.
– 2nd day: Financing the design process, building a prototype, and the manufacturing process.
– 3rd day: Manufacturing, pricing, and marketing their product.
– 4th day: Promoting their product, sales, and valuation.
– 5th day: Kids organize a market for parents to see their products and everything they have worked on.
We go beyond the business aspect, developing kids’ critical thinking skills, creativity, teamwork, sense of empathy and so many other important life skills that they will need in the future.
During July 2 – 6th 2017, and August 20th – 24th our teams of 16 passionate kidpreneurs established, raised funding, manufactured products and executed a successful sales market for their extraordinary Cards and Accessories-focused start-up, Cardioo Accessories!
The Kidpreneurs had a lot of fun preparing and launching their business! Big thanks to all the wonderful kids and parents for participating! Another big thank you to our Venue Partner Talents HQ